Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
- We are offering HIPAA compliant telehealth if you are unwilling or cannot meet in the office. Please notify the office in advance if you prefer your session to be through telehealth.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- We encourage you and/or your provider to wear a mask if you/they are more comfortable doing so.
- We offer the use a tissue or other non-direct hand contact method of your choice to flip up the light switch notifying your doctor you have arrived.
- Our staff maintains safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands at arrival. You may also use your personal hand sanitizer.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- The office is regularly cleaned and common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.